Friday 27 February 2009

Tagged, random things....


I was tagged by Kelly at Yesterday's Glitter to come up with 5 random things about myself, so here goes.


1. I'm not dyslexic but when typing or writing I have to say outloud p and d to get them right, in my head they get mixed up.


2. I can still remember dreams from years ago. When I was little I used to have bad dreams, in my dreams the old Binatone bat and ball game used to play out with the ball getting faster and faster until I jumped awake! Weird, oh the other dream used to be monkey's jumping over the wall at the bottom of my garden and chasing me to try and wash my hair.


3. Talking of hair. I have'nt had my hair cut or coloured in years by a hairdresser, I do my own, with my husband cutting the back. Oh, it may be a sort of strawberry blonde/highlights colour now, but I'm really a ginger kid.


4. Passing my driving test was the most euphoric moment of my life, even more than giving birth or getting married. The other two things I knew would happen and I was quite chilled out about.


5. I once spent two and a half weeks in hospital with a DVT and I loved the food!!!!! The cheese and potato pie was my favourite.


Rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post these Rules in your Blog

3. Write 5 Random things about yourself


I'll leave this open to anyone who would like to join in, its good fun, have a go!

No comments: