Tuesday 24 February 2009

Bubbles


What a funny day, I'm all on my own! After last week with Amy off, today its all quiet, I don't like it! Sometimes I love the peace and quiet and when I make my bears its upstairs out of the way but it feels...odd. Anyway not long till they come back and I wish they'd be quiet. When I say they it makes it sound like more than one child but I mean hubby and Amy LOL. I've ordered some bits and pieces for my bears, took photos of Bubbles and did 'shock' a little bit of ironing, some sewing as well. I'm doing a white elephant, of course with touches of pink. So just time to watch last nights repeat of Dr Who, then look like I've been slaving away all day, hee hee.

4 comments:

mademoisellealex said...

really very beautiful

xoxo

FenBeary Folk said...

What a sweetheart xxxx

Sue xx

Rosie said...

Bubbles is gorgeous:) Isn't it funny how you long for peace and quiet and a day to yourself and then when it finally happens you can't settle? I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you - you don't have to participate if you don't want to - details on my blog:)

Southern Bears said...

Such a sweet little boy.