Sunday 9 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful.....



Yay and double yay! Sunday for the next 6 weeks, just looked brighter. My aim for this year is to be grateful and feel lucky for what I have but thats always easier said than done so anything to cheer a post Christmas winter up is good.

I've also decided to re decorate the conservatory, that will keep me out of mischief, I enjoy the planning the most, thats the fun part.

So rerun of Dr Who at 7.00pm then Larkrise and a glass of the old vino at 8.00pm. Ha there you go, and as the vino maybe stretches into two, I'm sure I'll feel grateful and lucky! Tis the simple thing in life for sure......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yES, yES yES!! I so love Larkrise too!!

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Oh lovely....I had forgotten about Larkrise :0) xxx

topchelseagirl said...

Yay for Lark Rise. No wine for me though, gotta go to work tonight.

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

My mother-in-law was just telling me about Larkrise a few days ago! Now I really have to see it!
Warmly,
Cheryl

Rosie said...

Really glad it's back - hope you enjoyed it and your glass of vino too:)

salty pebble said...

i love the series too...no nasty-ness...just an easy going period drama to watch b4 bed that is peaceful n lovely!!
i find there are way too many of these 'primevil' and vampire progs on at mo...cant stand 'em hehe.

enjoy decorating xx