Sunday 23 January 2011

I married a Count!

Today is our wedding anniversary, 14 years, but its also 24 years exactly since we met, eek! We got married in the Monte Carlo hotel, Las Vegas. Crikey when I look at the photos.....hubby looks like Bela Lugosi. Mind you I do have a thing for vampires and they are quite fashionable and sexy now.

Just look at my hair, wow thats what colour it was, I'd forgotten. I'd also lost a lot of weight but eventually lost more. I made the dress but went off it but as the wedding was more about other things it did'nt really matter.


Amy learnt to walk here, lazy thing was 17 months. I made her a bear instead of having a posie to hold. We were in Vegas for two weeks, my parents, brother and sis in law and Mark's mum and aunt were all with us. We had such a good time, people either hate or love Vegas but it was so much fun and we spent lots of time together as a family. The wedding was mainly about being married and not the wedding itself but lets just say two weeks in Vegas, I do!

10 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Lovely photos, Amanda. Amy looks adorable! x

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful waif of a thing you are! Fantastic wedding pictures - I can see the Vampire connections! We both have Amy's for daughters too!

vintage mum said...

Congratulations
I love looking back at photos
cate x

moschops said...

Happy Anniversary!
Lovely photos. :-)

Vegas is like nowhere else on Earth. Its amazing!

megan x

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

melanie said...

Happy Anniversary Amanda!!!!

shh David and I are hoping to be planning a wedding in Vegas,but I fear it may be too much organising for me! For us it is also about being married and not about the wedding itself

Hope you had a beautiful Anniversary day!

Rosie said...

What great photos with happy memories! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary day yesterday:)

Heidi said...

You are so adorable and your daughter was just like all my kids slow walkers thank you for sharing I thought my kids were the only ones.... how fun was this looking back!! congratulations!

Leny said...

Happy Anniversary Amanda!!

Lovely pictures,wow Vegas for two weeks,sounds great to me.

Hugs,Leny
ps. I have a blog giveaway....

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Belated anniversary wishes!

Victoria xx