Tuesday 3 March 2009

Mitch on ebay


Well my Blog seems to be playing up, but hey ho. I got my ebay account hijacked yesterday. Not as much trouble as it seems as ebay had picked up on it and the first I knew was them telling me to change my password and they had sorted it. Little cyber monkeys, they had been using my account to list things, have'nt a clue what. The only way I think they got the info was a very reputable snipe site, as I wanted to bid on something while I was out, but not bid early. That will teach me. Thats my bit of monday morning drama.


Here is Mitch too, hope you like him. I've also started a hand dyed lilac bear, but that will have to wait until friday as its 'real work' for the next few days. Until then!

3 comments:

White Forest Bears said...

Mitch is really adorable!

Ruth said...

He's a yummy little boy :0) I love all these soulful "babies" you just wanna hug'em !!
Gorgeous !

Huggies , Ruth

merilyn said...

He is so cute, I just love bears in combo colours.
lobh Merilyn