Sunday 4 January 2009

New bears on their way!


Hi everyone. I have done a bit of sewing over Christmas, so come tomorrow I can get moving with some bears. I've just listed Anton on ebay. Low start so hopefully he will go to a good home and also let as many people see what I do. Nowt like a bargain at the moment! LOL I realise this year is'nt the best for people to 'treat' themselves, but hopefully if they do they won't be dissapointed. I'll try to price as fairly as I can. I also want to try to sell off ebay as well. Its been good to me but not everyone likes it. Also selling off here is much more personal, I like that. So always feel free to drop me a line if you ever need too.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ooooooh , I'm liking this blog-look Amanda - very pretty :0)
These new bears are so adorably sweet , I'm sure peeps will be desperate to "treat" themselves !
Huggies ,
Ruth x