Monday 19 January 2009

I've been tagged!

Hi, this was supposed to be Black Monday one of the most depressing days of the year. So this is a most apt tag. Like everyone I can get down but try to fight it, little things. This is the tag, I'm supposed to list 5 things that keep my mind and body balanced. Here goes......

1:I go the gym. I only go for a brisk walk etc on the machines, no weights but it gets me out, I listen to my MP3 player, it feels good.

2:Just lately I'ved enjoyed Blogging, reading about others and looking at the wonderful creations. This makes me feel better.

3:This is probably bad for me, but feels so.....good. My wine, curry and DVD nights with hubby.

4:My bearmaking. It keeps me occupied and has made a whole new world of internet friends that are every bit, maybe more real to me than 'real' friends.

5:Again, just lately, feeling thankful for the little things. Its a hard one to keep up, but keep having that thought, I am lucky.

Thanks Brenda, Little Annies

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love the list Amanda !
Just letting you know I'm passing on a blog award to you - just pop over to "mine" for the details , and enjoy !
Huggies , Ruth