Well Another year nearly over. Never been big on the old New Year celebrations, but we've got friends around tonight, so some fun on the Wii fit! 2009 won't be the easiest of years for everyone, but for me, a time to reflect and remember how well off I really am. Cheers everyone!
At Harlech
-
We arrived early at Harlech castle as we wanted to have breakfast in their
café. I loved the post box topping just outside the entrance.
It was a cold ...
3 days ago



2 comments:
Happy New Year Amanda!
Hope all is well with you, I like your new style bears!
Hugs Ginie x
Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit!! It's soooo nice to meet you as well!!I'm glad I'm not alone in my weakness!!! tee hee hee!! I love your blog....and your bears are wonderful!!!! Stop by again soon!!! I'm adding your link!!
Stacey
Post a Comment