Saturday 27 November 2010

My summerhouse....or winterhouse?







Well I woke up to snow this morning and that made me want to do the Christmas decorating even more. So I decided to decorate my summerhouse instead. With my little heater its so cosy and my little bolt hole. I need to get some baubles for my feather tree, I wanted one of those last year and dotcomgiftshop were selling them off last month. 

I did treat myself in the end and got the Cath Kidston stocking. Its rather big, Santa can fit a few satsumas in that one!

I also love the paper chain, just the right colours.

I think I'll sort through my decorations later, they are all in the conservatory as we had to empty the loft when we had a new roof. I think I'll put some of the mantel things out, they are candlesticks etc so I can ease myself into Christmas decorating.

Have a great weekend, stay cosy.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How magical everything looks!

salty pebble said...

how cozy, sweet and charming! ;0)
lovely festive style...love your summer house sooo sweet x
yessy u keep cozy x
i feel all excited as we have had our first snow flakes! wooo x

* big warm bear hugs *

topchelseagirl said...

It looks lovely. I love your sewing machine table and is that a lloyd loom sofa? So cosy.

FenBeary Folk said...

I am so green with envy, it looks wonderful xx