Sunday 1 December 2013

Advent


I have been so busy this week trying to get this advent calendar finished for my daughter. She very much adores Sentimental Circus so thats the theme I went with.

The photo is not very good as its off my phone, we've had a new computer and the camera software needs to installed. Which does mean there will be a wait as I have a new bear to photograph.

I know...its been awhile life certainly got in the way. Back to the beginning years... its a miniature! I'm so pleased how he turned out.

Show and tell soon, promise x

7 comments:

Kays Kids said...

What a treasure your Advent calendar is. You certainly did a fantastic job.
Hugs Kay

customteddys said...

Love the colors on the calendar, Amanda. Oh, life does get so busy at times, does it not? I hope you and your family have a happy Holiday season. Hugs from Vicki

Cathyraggedy said...

Hi amanda, your calendar is very nice, i hope you are fine, and i hope you have a nice holiday with your family. i hope to see you soon. Hugs cathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just wanted to thank you for your visit!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Amanda Makes said...

Hi Amanda! I love your new 'look'! Thanks for stopping by over at mine! Just wanted to wish you a very happy New Year. Love and hugs xxxx

Unknown said...

I like your post so i'm already following you.I'm new at these so please help my by following me http://burnmycloset.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you hugs

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi Amanda. Just popped by to say thank you for your lovely comment. Love the advent calendar. I bet it was well received. Hope you had a good Christmas and all the best for 2015. X