Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter

Well can anyone one remember such a nice UK Easter? Not even a nasty cold will stop me enjoying this one. April makes.....a bit of bunting! With all the pale pink blossom then the black accessories in the garden, a pair of black and pink polka dot pyjama bottoms got cut up. Jollies it all up and goes rather nicely.

And because I've felt lazy, a bunny I made a couple of years back. Gotta have bunnies at Easter! Although we've got some robins visiting the garden...'ya don't go with the season or decor, come back in 9 months!'

My tree at night, the blossom looks like snow. The seasons sure do get mixed up around here.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.


10 comments:

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

My family and I were talking about this earlier, never known such a nice Easter. Infact not known such a nice April.........april showers??? not this year, woooohhooo. Have a Happy Easter xxx

Heidi said...

Wow that is thee best Easter tree ever....and you sweet bunny, those eyes!
Have a fabulous Easter with you family Amanda! I'm so excited to fill up on candy....

Kays Kids said...

What a wonderful tree. Sit outside, enjoy the weather and have a wonderful Easter.

Leny said...

Love that little bunny!!

Happy Easter!

It is summers here too,
Hugs,Leny

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

I love robins. Your tree looks so pretty x

Jewel said...

Hi Amanda, Thank you for following and taking a look at my blog! I hope you'll enjoy it!

I love your tree, it looks so sparkly and magical!

Jewel x

moschops said...

Fairy lights and bunting. What a lovely garden!!!

The weather has been particularly nice - glad it was ok this weekend too, so you could enjoy it rather than suffering with a horrible head cold.
xx

Jewel said...

Hi Amanda! I have indeed got wedding fever - although mostly withdrawals at the moment as everything is organised (that can be) with over a year to go :( xx

Unknown said...

Hey darling! How cute is little bunnykins! Hope you are okay and not too busy! love Annie x

polkadotpeticoat said...

Hi Momma I have had to start a new blog!