Monday 25 October 2010

Bit early but......


Has anyone else noticed how red the holly berries are this year? A bumper crop and as we don't seem to get many birds here (too many cats) they'll make the most wonderful Christmas display.


Look what I got today! Its a goose feather Christmas tree from Dotcomgiftshop. It was reduced to £8.95. I love these type trees and I hope to get some vintage inspired baubles to go on it. Talking of holidays and Christmas, I'm busy doing bears for the online Christmas show, more about that later. 

Ta ta for now, enjoy the half term for those with children.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my fave blogger! Love the tree, it will look great with all your deccies on!

I too have noticed how lovely the holly and berries are looking this year xx

Heidi said...

That tree is divine, I can't wait to see it all decked out at christmas!

Rosie said...

Your feathery tree is gorgeous:) Yes I'd noticed the holly berries - in fact there seems to be loads of all types of berries this year. We have a holly hedge across the back of our garden which never has berries. I know there are male and female plants and one of them has the berries - I must find out which one our hedge is:)