Thursday 22 July 2010

Bargain madness!

Hiya. Do you have a B&M store near you? If you do you'll know you can get everything from great value food to pretties like these.

The clock is my latest bargain for the summerhouse, and like all the other items is £2.99 (around $4.56) I'm still not bored of the Union Jack vibe and glad its gone mainstream, bargains galore.

Tomorrow I should finish a lovely blue bear, its the kind of blue in the pictures below. I've just got to do the face and shading and he'll be done. 

So as it says above LOVE from the UK with all my heart.....Amanda x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoopeee I love UJ's! How are you darling xxx

Blueberry Heart said...

Hi there, thanks for popping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment! We've got a BM here and its FAB, got a chimnea last summer for £30 which should have been £90 in B&Q...great shop!!
BH x