Saturday 27 February 2010

Where are you Spring?


Hiya everyone, we were promised by the lovely, accurate Met Office sun today and its raining, grrrr. My friend up north as got the sun so maybe it will head down at its leisure. 

I'm a bit behind on the bearmaking front but should have one done for monday evening. I'm too busy day dreaming about my summer house. I missed out last sunday, one was on ebay. I've got my eye on one, a bit small but I can add an extension LOL, so I might get it at a good price. It will mean I can make my bears in summer, my bearmaking space is a cupboard in the bedroom. I'd show a photo but its too messy.....

Hope there are signs of Spring where you are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda :) Oh I agree 100%! I havent see the sun in days and I am so craving spring! A summer house sounds so lovely! I wish you much luck. Your bears are just darling!!! I love the pink on you made that is on flickr!! Yummy cute! Thank you for your support sweetie, you are a doll!
Big Hugs,
Amy

Amanda said...

Thats for your lovely comment, the sun has come out today! Just what we need.

Nearly there Claire said...

I just dare NOT let my youngest see this page!!!!
He is Teddy Mad!!!

Fab to meet you, if only on here for now.

Love C. x