Friday 20 November 2009

Guess what I'm going to have.....

Ever since we did the garden there is a little space near the bottom that was flagged over but was not used. Such a waste me says......if I had a little summerhouse I could make bears in summer.....I'd pay for it with my bear money.....its tax deductible (OK perhaps not but sounds good) .......you get the drift! Then hubby says, sounds like a good idea! Yay!!!!!!

I fancy painting it and although I love shabby chic, vintage things my house style does not really lend itself to this, so my little fancy shed could be my oasis. I make my bears in a little windowed cupboard in the bedroom, no fun stuck up there in the summer. I'm too messy for the rest of the house so this will be great. You can just see where it will go in the photo below, behind the clock. Wish me luck, when we do get one, it will be us putting it together. Still we put the conservatory together (with my dads help) and thats still standing!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Congrats!!! You'll have to show us the inside when it's all done!

heidi said...

Your own little oasis!! x

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

How exciting! You'll have your own little sweet haven!
Warmly,
Cheryl
Bingle Bears

Rosie said...

Looks great, Amanda - how wonderful to have your own 'bear house' :)