Here is my latest bear Norman. We're having a bit of late summer here in the UK this weekend, its gorgeous outside. Then the leaves are falling off the apple tree and my holly tree is covered in red berries, what season is it? Lets make the most of it!
At Harlech
-
We arrived early at Harlech castle as we wanted to have breakfast in their
café. I loved the post box topping just outside the entrance.
It was a cold ...
4 days ago


6 comments:
Oh Amanda he is beyond cute, I wish I could buy him!
Hugs, Kelly
He is the DEAREST! I adore his little face~
Your work is endearing!
Hope your "mix" of seasons is warm & sunny!
Michelle
He is Adorable! Did you name him in honour of Norman Wisdom? xx
Oh he is so cute....You have been busy. Have a super weekend!
Hi Amanda,
Love Norman!!!!!
Hugs,
Leny
Norman is so cute!!!
Post a Comment